i want to cover my concrete block deck

Concrete Patio Cover-Up - Lowe's Give your space a fresh look with a new layer of pavers. An old standby, the concrete pad creates a functional patio, but over time yours may have become

DIY Concrete Patio Cover Up Ideas home ideas Pinterest Diy DIY Concrete Patio Cover-Ups ? Lots of Ideas & Tutorials. Love the idea . Oh my gosh I cannot wait to do this over the concrete slab in our backyard. An idea for one . 10 Things I Wish I had Known Before Laying Brick Pavers. Tips, tricks and .. Under Deck Idea: A STONE PATIO FLOOR, with spray paint? Basically, you

Building a Wooden Deck Over a Concrete One: 6 Steps (with Pictures) Replacing the concrete deck with wood could have been done in one of two ways: and would offer a solid base we decided to keep it and just cover it all with wood. . The concrete in my case is 6" thick, which is enough room to attach to bolts with either the masonry bit or wood bit on it depending on what step I was on.

How Much Will That Patio or Deck Cost? Personal Finance US Jun 30, 2014 While you'll certainly enjoy lounging and eating on your deck or patio, over someone's patio, you presumably don't want a concrete slab.

How to Build a Deck Over a Concrete Patio The Family Handyman A concrete slab in this condition has to be either broken up and carted away or The layout of your concrete deck sleepers will depend on the layout of your decking. We wanted to use Cortex screws, which come with cover plugs made from

Building a Roof Over a Deck or Patio - HomeTips Apr 30, 2018 Start here if you're building a roof over a patio or deck. you will have to pour new footings around the slab's perimeter or break For information on installing a new patio, see Pouring a Concrete Slab. Building Over an Existing Slab. If you are building an overhead to cover an existing patio, you must first

Deck Deck and Patio Resurfacer Coating Today's I'm in the paint department, and I want to talk to you about . Now this is a resurfacer that's perfect for your decking or your concrete patio. How do you

Building a Roof Over a Deck or Patio - HomeTips Apr 30, 2018 If you are building an overhead to cover an existing patio, you must first Otherwise, you will have to create original footings for the overhead. In many areas, an overhead on a concrete slab is allowable if the slab is at Check local building code to see if you can attach a patio roof directly to your deck.

How to Build a Deck Foundation Today's Homeowner Here are the steps I take when constructing the foundation for a deck. After the concrete has set, lay a concrete block foundation; Framing begins with pressure Videos You May Like In addition to posting comments on articles and videos, you can also send your comments and questions to us on our contact page or at

How I build a concrete porch with deck pans, Mike Haduck - YouTube Sep 6, 2013 Mike Haduck shows his style of building a concrete porch, showing footer, block work, deck pans, concrete, cellar door and stucco. All my

DIY Concrete Patio Cover Up Ideas DIY Home Decor Ideas Dec 22, 2017 But let's face it, most of us have 'em. They are boring DIY Concrete Patio Cover-Ups ? Lots of Ideas & Tutorials! Including this . Heres an easy way to lay deck flooring on your cement slab patio in just one day. It dresses up

Composite Decking over a Concrete Porch Gives a Backyard New Feb 9, 2018 I asked her if she'd considered replacing the slab, and her reply was that she didn't have the time. Having a contractor over would interfere with

Evo-Crete Handi Block - The One Hour Deck - YouTube Apr 26, 2012 I have read the various posts and checked cost (my price is 6.49 per). I took concrete blocks, set them on the ground, made sure they were level, then build the floor frame and . We would like to cover our whole backyard?.

How to Deck Over a Concrete Stoop This Old House Attach trim boards to concrete with masonry anchors; tap in anchors with hammer, Attach the wood-composite decking to the top of the concrete stoop using the same masonry anchors. Want to hire a pro for this project? Get the latest This Old House news, updates and special offers every week, direct to your inbox.

DIY Concrete Patio Cover Up Ideas The Garden Glove May 2, 2017 From 'Beneath My Heart', try this DIY concrete patio stain project looks like a tile floor. This is a Kelly at 'View Along the Way' shows us how to build a deck over a concrete patio. We hope you loved these DIY concrete patio cover up ideas! As long as you have the slab underneath it isn't a problem!