consumer complaints about deck sealers

Amazon.com: Customer reviews: DEFY Extreme 1 Gallon Semi Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for DEFY Extreme 1 Gallon Semi-Transparent Exterior Took me 2 days to fully stain the deck inside and out.

Deck Revive Kit Gulf Synthetics Traditional deck stains, deck paints and deck sealers just put new color on old splinters, cracks and nailheads and have to be re-applied annually. Deck Revive

Has anyone ever heard of a company called Seal Smart. They offer a My wife and I had our deck seal by Seal Smart 5 years ago here in Oklahoma. We are Source: Seal Smart customer of 5 years. Answered 3

Finishes for Wood Decks Professional Deck Builder Finishes and Mar 1, 2012 Clear sealers limit the wood's ability to absorb moisture, and they allow the wood to The result is a failed finish and an unhappy customer.

Consumer Reports Examines Which Deck Sealants Work The Best Aug 14, 2001 Consumer Reports says one good choice is Cabot Decking Stain. If it is used on a deck, testers say it shouldn't need to be treated again for four

After Cleaning and Sealing, a Deck Like New - The New York Times Jun 19, 2008 The sealer, which waterproofs the wood and protects it from sun damage, In its July issue, Consumer Reports singles out a few other deck

589 Behr Reviews and Complaints Pissed Consumer Failed product and epic failure in customer resolution. I stained my deck and the stain did not hold up-2nd time used product, followed all instruction regarding

Low Maintenance Decking Ideas: Choosing a Maintenance Free Jan 2, 2017 Looking for low maintenance decking options? Consumers appreciate that it doesn't require staining or sealing and is As for the lower priced options, many complain about the unattractive plastic look and limited color

Best Deck Stain - Reviews - 2018 - ConsumerSearch.com Apr 4, 2018 Behr Deck Plus Solid Color Waterproofing Wood Stain Editors at Consumer Reports address similar complaints they've received about Behr

Seal-Smart, LLC Complaints Better Business Bureau? Profile View customer complaints of Seal-Smart, LLC, BBB helps resolve disputes with the services or The appointment to seal the deck was 10 January 2017.

My quest to find a great deck stain - Jill Cataldo Oct 1, 2015 Disclosure: I purchased One Time deck stain for my own use, and I am writing I called Thompsons to complain — I still have the stain cans, which . The stain's documentation does note that consumers can expect a color

Cabot stain - Peeling problem, Review 1029 Complaints Board Jun 26, 2018 Consumer complaints and reviews about Cabot stain. I extended my deck last year, built a bar and gazebo and bought the "same product" to

Contact Us - Cabot Stain Customer Service. Mail to: 101 Prospect Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115. Technical Hotline within the US and Canada: 1-800-US-STAIN (1-800-877-8246).

Customer Service Resources & Expert Product Assistance Behr Visit the BEHR Customer Service home page to get the help you need for using our Customer satisfaction is important to Behr. Paint & Stain Calculators.

Consumers Find Seal Smart Warranty Murky, BBB Warns Mar 25, 2018 Consumers tell BBB the company is unresponsive to complaints, cancels “I told them we already cleaned the deck several times. It still looks

Ready Seal: Wood Stain & Sealer Desk Stain & Sealer 2 days ago Ready Seal? is a professional grade wood sealant that is superior to other sealant the formulation of Ready Seal? to ensure all consumers a hassle-free application, In 2016 I installed all new "Cedar Tone" deck boards.

The pros and cons of that deck paint you see on TV Charlotte Nov 20, 2014 You've probably seen those deck restoration products advertised on says: ALL EXISTING SEALERS, PAINTS, STAINS, WATER REPELLENTS OR see online complaints about peeling from consumers in northern states.

Top 81 Reviews and Complaints about our Composite Decking Contacted TREX and discovered their customer service is as defective as the product. . We had the deck installed by a professional installer, no complaints there. I have read the other reviews about mold and warping, but no stains?

Consumer Reports: Top Deck Stains - NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth May 23, 2014 Has your deck seen better days? Consumer Reports has you “covered.” It just tested 29 deck stains. To find out which stains last the longest,

Seal Smart – Never Seal Your Deck Again! Approaching 20,000 Satisfied Customers, Here's What They They worked very hard on removing my old deck stain, and they did not give up. Thanks a lot to

Sherwin-Williams Complaint -- FINAL - Courthouse News Nov 30, 2017 SuperDeck,4 and both Duckback Deck & Dock Elastomeric Coating and Duckback .. customer service they insisted I applied the stain wrong.

Deck Sealing Westchester County New York - Nick's Paint & Paper Our professional deck sealing and staining service is second to none! Deck Staining and Sealing Service in Westchester County New York which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.

2018 Deck Sealing Costs Average Price to Waterproof a Deck HomeAdvisor's Deck Sealing Cost Guide lists prices associated with sealing a wood deck including labor and materials, as reported by HomeAdvisor customers.

Latest Consumer Magazine Reports on Decking Stains Best Deck Latest Consumer Magazine Reports on Decking Stains is out again this year and I'm experiencing the exact same thing that everyone is complaining about.

10 Best Rated Deck Stains - Home Improvement - LoveToKnow Before you commit to purchasing a stain for your deck, learn more about deck Cabot Decking Stain 1480 made the top of the list at Consumer Reports and . Some reviews complain about peeling while another reviewer reminds that the

Olympic Maximum Sealant Wood Stain - Consumer Reports Find out more about the Olympic Maximum Sealant wood stain, including I used this product on a new cedar railing I installed around my deck. Frankly my biggest complaint is that I can't seem to be able to find the oil based formula.